Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Wishes: No diet.No Lose Weight.

Salam and Hey boys & girls.

This is my first post in Two Thousands and Twelve, and my first post after about 3 years SILENT-ing-no post at all during 2009, 2010 & 2011.So this time I would like to share with you about something I found in Facebook yoah! That is the 2012 Wishes, some of it caught my heart deeply.HAHA. exaggerate much. These wishes are not necessarily mine, just wanna share with all of you about what i think about it. Here we go! To my suprise, there isNo Dieting or Losing Weight.


Some are GREAT. Some are FUN. Some are STUPID


Great Stuff:

I really need a new car this year. It can ease my life as a student. Pftt =).
Don't want to depend on others anymore, but this is a wish, it can be a reality or remain as a wish this year.


Have to improve my grade really really badly. Now I'm a loser as it can be! It's ain't me, I'm better than that.HAHA. After all, this is my last semester in pre-clinical year.



Hope to do a lot of this.
Sedekah itu Amalan MULIA.
















Already planned this |Europe| trip with my friends, we planned to tour Europe after our graduation in 2015. InsyaALLAH.



Fun Stuff:



These are 3 things I would do to have fun, I love something that challenging (except the pull a fire alarm) and not too dangerous. Bungee jumping always will be my top wish but i can't find a good bungee in Malaysia =P.


LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE IT'S MY LAST.


I like to experience something new, something different that have awesome taste like Exotic food.
They are just special. As long as it's HALAL.


Would like to play any musical instrument like piano, keyboard, violin or drum, but never had a chance. Maybe this is my lucky year to try something new.


STUPID !



Ok folks, that's all for now. Hope your 2012 wishes will come true. Make the best of it.

Source:

2012 Wishes (Fashion is My Drug)

No comments: